Monday 24 April 2017

adventure # 12: angels all around

Hello dear friends and fellow adventurers

I've been promising you that I will share my encounters with angels with you - and I am finally delivering. Today's post and video is part 1 in a 3-part series all about angels. The first two posts and videos focus on my personal experiences with angels and the 3rd post and video is an in-depth Biblical study on angels.


So here are my suggestions for how we can immerse ourselves in the topic of angels this week.

Monday

Watch the video. Here it is for your convenience.





Tuesday

Read Chapter 17 of my book. It is here that I detail the intervention that my angels created for me.  

Wednesday

Meditate on the following Scripture and give thanks to God for what it is saying. 
Psalm 91:11-12
“For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways. On their hands they will bear you up, lest you strike your foot against a stone.” -Psalm 91:11-12
God offers His pure and selfless love through the use of His angels. According to the psalmist, God commands many angels to guard us. God commands those faithful spirits who are nearest to Him, who come from Him and are marked by Him to guard us in all our ways. God’s promise through the psalmist to Jesus applies to us as well.

Thursday

Meditate on this Scripture today and give thanks to God for what it is saying. 
Matthew 18:10
“Beware that you don’t look down on any of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels are always in the presence of my Heavenly Father.” -Matthew 18:10
This is one of the key passages in the Bible regarding guardian angels. There is no doubt that good angels help protect us. They also reveal information and minister to believers in general. The big question for many people is whether each person is assigned a guardian angel. While Scripture nowhere states that an angel is assigned to every individual, we know that we are in the presence of angels, and they are here for good.

Friday

You are surely aware that Jews gather with their family and friends on a Friday evening for Shabbat. Listen to these two versions of a favourite Shabbat song, in which the angels are acknowledged and welcomes. Let me know in the Comments below which version you prefer. 




Saturday

Just go out into Nature and enjoy God's good provision, knowing that angels are all around to guard you and minister to you according to God's perfect will. 


Sunday

Go to church - its the one place you are assured of being in the presence of the Lord's good angels! 

In next Monday's video, I continue my explanation of my angelic encounters..so I do hope you'll keep a lookout for that. Until then..Avante! 


No comments:

Post a Comment