Thursday 17 March 2016

LUNCH WITH HUGO

I'm in Bristol, UK, at the moment and working hard on finishing my latest novel, Cape to Cabernet. But even in the UK, a writer deserves a lunch break. My hosts, Colleen and Richard Milton, took my husband and I on a particularly splendid lunch break recently. Our trip took in Castle Combe, where Dr Doolittle's house is, and Lacock, where the first photograph EVER was taken and where parts of Harry Potter were shot. We were in the good company of their Staffie, Hugo, who kept reminding us that lunch was, after all, the raison d'ĂȘtre of this outing.




3 comments:

  1. Hugo is cute! Looks so beautiful there... maybe one day I can visit too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hugo is the most pampered dog in the UK.. but very loveable

      Delete
  2. Hugo is cute! Looks so beautiful there... maybe one day I can visit too.

    ReplyDelete