Sunday 6 March 2016

HOW TO LEARN TO DO SOMETHING NEW

In my book Change Your Life This Year, I challenge you to Learn to Do Something New. I am on my way to the UK and trying to get everything done that needs doing before I can lock my front-door and head to the airport. So I apologise for having no video material of my own for you this month around this important topic. What I have done instead is to curate some really good video material for you to watch on this subject that I'll be linking you to here, every week. PLUS, I'll be bringing back some special video material from the UK for future months.  I'm kicking off with this Ted-x talk by Josh Kaufman because, although I cover a lot in Month 2 of the book - like WHY you should learn to do something new and what learning to do something new will do FOR YOU - I do not touch on HOW to learn to do something new. I think Mr Kaufman's 20 hours concept is incredibly practical and well-researched. What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment