Thursday 26 May 2016

HERE'S HOW TO DO THE WALKING LIFE


When I set out to write Change Your Life This Year , I was deliberately coming against the kind of perfect 'fake' lives that put us all under such condemnation. I believe that most of us do want to add quality and substance to our lives, we do want to improve our lives and keep learning how to do things better, or differently. But none of us need to feel like we've set goals that are so unrealistic and demanding that we couldn't possibly attain them.

In my book I suggest making just one small, positive change to your life every month, that all add up to a lot of change over the course of a year.


Walking for just 30 minutes a day is one of those positive changes that I suggest you try to make. 30 minutes doesn't sound like a lot of time but those 30 minutes are actually rather elusive and difficult to find!

I put together this little video to show you how I do it (most of the time..very imperfectly..) Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment