Monday 9 May 2016

CHANGE YOUR LIFE THIS YEAR: MONTH 4


I'm frantically trying to meet the deadline on my latest novel, Cape to Cabernet - so I don't have much time to research and write my usual weekly blogpost. However, I did come across this fun video that I thought you might enjoy as well. Month 4 in my book Change Your Life This Year is all about walking, walking for just 30 minutes a day. I happen to live at the sea and wherever I walk, its safe and its beautiful - but I'm very aware that not everyone has an environment like that to walk in. If you've been convinced by Chapter 4 that you simply have to change your life by adding 30 minutes of walking to your day, but you have nowhere to walk, then this video might provide you with the solution you've been seeking. What do you think of this new walking routine? Would you do it?






No comments:

Post a Comment