Sunday 15 January 2017

to share in an adventure..


Here we are. We are 30 34 altogether, women from all over the world..as far North as Canada..as far West as Britain..as far South as Cape Town and as far East as Australia. Some of us may fall away along the road due to various reasons, others may join in, but for now, I think that 30 is a respectable enough number to kick off with. And it makes a good date to kick off on too. So January 30 it is. This will be the first day of our Change Your Life By Exploring Your Story Adventure.

Today's blog is all about planning and preparing for the adventure, so here's the information you need in order to do that.

HOW'S IT GOING TO WORK?

Every Monday (starting Monday, 30 January) I will upload either a blogpost or a video with the main exploration for the week. It will be drawn from my own personal story as recorded in my book Brighter Than the Noonday Sun. Along with that, I will offer Scripture readings, other materials and guiding questions to help you bring it all closer to home.

During the week I will also post on the Change Your Life This Year Facebook page, so look out for those.

Sometimes I will also send you personal emails.

I encourage you to engage with me and the other women on this journey by posting your experiences, thoughts, questions either as a comment on my Blog or YouTube channel, or on the Facebook page. You are also very welcome to send me a personal email with your questions or requests. I will then share with the others what I think is relevant.

WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO TO GET READY?

Get connected. Because everything is going to be driven online, through social media, its imperative that you get subscribed and connected to all those channels now. Subscribe to my Blog here. Subscribe to my You Tube channel here. Go and 'like' the Change Your Life This Year Facebook page here. Please let me know immediately if you have any difficulty subscribing to or following me on any of these channels.

Get hold of the book. Every adventure is going to be drawn out of my book Brighter Than The NoonDay Sun so its really important that you get hold of that. By the way, it is only available as a digital book. A few of you may already have it so you're one step ahead. If you don't already have the book you can buy it in one of two ways:

  • You can buy it directly from me for R80. Just send me an email request. 
  • You can buy it from the Amazon Kindle bookstore. Click here
Please make sure that you have the book in your possession by 30 January, our kick-off date. 

Get a journal. You're going to be doing an awful lot of journalling, writing, reflecting, sketching, musing, doodling..as you go, so make sure you have a good-sized journal set aside for that purpose. 

If you know that you've sent me your email address and registered for the adventure, great. If you're not sure and you definitely don't want to be left behind, please send me your name and email address asap. If you've not heard of the adventure before but you'd like to be a part of it, send me your name and email address and I'll add you to the group. 

Until Monday, 30 January then. 

Avante! 

















SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment