Tuesday 10 January 2017

explore your personal story with me




I've noted that this blog is about "food, fashion and faith based on the books I write and the characters I create". Very broad I know, but I've always been one of those people who goes into a brain spasm when asked "what's your favourite colour?". How can anyone possibly choose a favourite colour when they're all so wonderful? In the end I would go for "multicolour", as in, a mixed bunch of flowers or those coloured lights that line the seafront road in the town where I live like someone decided to drape the town in jewellery.

All that to say that last year I wrote a book called CHANGE YOUR LIFE THIS YEAR that was all about choosing one area of your life per month, and creating some measurable, positive change around it. This year, I have decided to continue the concept of Change Your Life but to focus on exploring our personal stories with a view to seeing the fingerprints of God in our lives more clearly.

I'll be using the book I wrote about my personal story as a guide. It's called BRIGHTER THAN THE NOONDAY SUN and its available on Amazon (just click on the link). I'll also be making it available as a straightforward PDF for those who don't have a Kindle or don't feel like figuring out how to download the Kindle app onto their computers. There is no other cost.



This really feels like a positive, exciting adventure although, I'm not going to lie, at this stage I'm not at all sure where this journey is going to take us! Some tour guide?! But if you trust me a little and trust God a bit more, why not join us. At the moment we're a group of lovely women who don't have a lot of time or energy to spare so I'm going to keep this low-key and gentle. I'll upload something once a week - either a blog-style video or a post like this or..something - and you can use that as a catalyst for meaningful reflection and transformation.

Who's in? We're kicking off on 1 February 2017. If you want to join me on this adventure, please leave a message in the comments below..or on the Change Your Life This Year Facebook page with your email address.

Avante!
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Gill! Would love to join you on this journey! You are such a talented writer and have always been an inspiring mentor and friend!xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fabulous..only problem is, I don't know who you are! You come up as "unknown" on this comment. Please write again, telling me who you are :)

      Delete