Saturday 13 February 2016

MORNING WATER


"It is life I think, to watch the water. A man can learn so many things." Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook


In my latest book, Change Your Life This Year, one of the life-changers I discuss is the importance of drinking enough water. It's especially important to hydrate as soon as possible after waking because your body and mind have been hard at work all night. While you've been sleeping your body has been repairing itself and getting you ready for this new day. There are lots of toxins that need flushing out and many vital tasks that your body needs to undertake via the medium of water. 

I always add the juice of half a lemon to the water I drink in the morning for good reason. Lemons contain Vitamin C, one of the most important vitamins for combating disease, improving digestion, brightening the skin and boosting the immune system (the addition of lemon can make some people feel nauseous so I advocate sipping, instead of gulping!

Check out my YouTube video MORNING WATER.



I was fascinated to discover that Japanese doctors actually prescribe what is known as the Japanese Water Cure for patients, even those battling dread diseases. The 'cure' consists of nothing more than drinking 4 glasses of room-temperature water on an empty stomach in the morning. Interested? Find out more about the Japanese Water Cure.
Did you know about the Japanese Water Cure? Have you ever heard of anyone being cured of a disease simply by drinking water? Let us know by leaving a comment below.

Have a happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment