Wednesday 10 February 2016

MORE THAN A BOOK

The whole point of this blog - and the complementary Youtube channel - is to give my readers the more-than-a-book experience that I so love and appreciate myself. One of my favourite bloggers - Jennifer L. Scott, aka The Daily Connoisseur - is a shining example of this. Not only does she write about, for example, the 10 Item Wardrobe in her books, she also makes videos of her own 10-item seasonal wardrobes and posts them on Youtube. Today I spent a wonderful 8 hours shooting some footage for the videos I am making in support of the first life-changer I discuss in my latest e-book Change your Life this Year. It's all about the importance of drinking more water. I know its basic and I know we've heard it a thousand times before but drinking more water really is the key to better health for you this year. I trust that you'll find the inspiration you need in Change your Life this Year to add this important virtue to your daily life. The videos are not quite ready yet so I thought I'd share a little teaser with you to whet your appetite.



1 comment:

  1. Drinking water is definitely one of my New Years resolutions, this looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete